Marisole Monday: Modern Girl

Today’s Marisole paper doll started as an attempt to a modern take on some fun Mod clothes and then kinda turned into just a bright citrus based series of Marisole clothing. This is the sort of clothing I would never wear, but would admire and be glad other people wore it.

After all, I can live vicariously through my paper dolls.

Tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Marisole Monday: Modern Girl

1. Lei says:

Very…bright. *shocked*

2. Monica says:

The girl looks like me!! Same hair, eyes, exact! I love the clothes and accessories too. The Colors all look great together!

3. pandapix27 says:

Modern girls aren’t usually bright but this post is amazing! I really love the teal shirt!!! :)

You may be right that most modern girls don’t wear such bright clothing, pandapix27, but the title was intended to be a reference to the “Mod” fashions of the 1960′s which took their name from the word “modern”. Of course, this wasn’t very obvious to anyone except me. :)

5. To bright or not, these are teriffic! She looks exactly like a 60s girl!!

6. Corissia says:

I got your meaning. There’s a few things in there I’d like to wear myself. Love all the little accessories in this set.

7. Alexandra says:

I like them a lot! I think I could pull some of them off… maybe. Marisole is a lucky girl!