Today’s printable paper doll in black and white is Greta sporting an autumnal wardrobe. Greta’s wardrobe was inspired by what I see the college kids on the campus where I work wearing in the fall. Most of my paper dolls are pretty high fashion, or at least very trendy. This has to do with my source materials which tends towards InStyle and Bazaar, but most college students I work with seem a lot more attached to their jeans and t-shirts.
(In college, I lived in a hoodie, jeans and flip-flops- even when it was pouring rain.)
This more casual version of Greta has some jeans, shorts, capris and then a few tops. I focused on sweaters on this set and just gave her a casual t-shirt dress which seems to be a style I see around a lot these days. I can not wear t-shirt dresses, but hey- paper dolls don’t complain when you dress them. 🙂
Right now, I am polling my readers on what they might like to see in the future, that is NOT paper doll related (or at least not a printable paper doll.)
On Wednesdays, I'd be interested in seeing..
- Tutorials on How To Draw (60%, 28 Votes)
- Short Articles about Historical Costume (38%, 18 Votes)
- Behind the Scenes Content (34%, 16 Votes)
- Tutorials on How to do Things in Photoshop (32%, 15 Votes)
- Interviews with Other Paper Doll Artists (21%, 10 Votes)
- Thoughts and Advice about Blogging (19%, 9 Votes)
Total Voters: 47
As always, if you like the blog, I’d appreciate your support on Patreon. Thank you to everyone who already supports me. You guys rock!