Marisole Monday & Friends: Mia as a Fairy in the Garden

Marisole Monday and Friends Logo and Link to free printable Marisole Monday paper doll First things first… I forgot to write on the wings that they’re meant to be pasted to the back of the doll. My bad… Sorry.

Secondly, Happy Veteran’s Day. One of these days, I will remember this holiday far enough in advance to do something thematic. Still, I think Veteran’s day is one of the more important US holidays, so I want to thank any of members or former members of our armed services today.

Meanwhile, I’ve had several requests for fairies over the years. I’ve never done one, except for a Halloween set where I did a fairy costume, but other than that I haven’t done many fairy paper dolls.

It’s a rather out of season. I seem to think of flowers and gardens in the summer when they bloom, but I live in Alabama now where the flowers cling on long after the normal times that flowers are supposed to bloom.

(Pansies in January are freakish. That’s all I have to say on that subject.)

Oh, there are some pixie paper dolls which fairy themes, now that I think of it. I did Fleur, Belladonna and Flora. Of course, I suppose having done 3.5 of them is not a bad statistic over the years.

Thumbnail link image printable paper doll
{Click Here for a PDF to Print} {Click Here for a PNG to Print} {Click Here for More Marisole Monday & Friends Printable Paper Dolls}

Anyway, feel free to comment on the printable paper doll if you wish. I’m pretty pleased at how she came out.

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Marisole Monday & Friends: Mia as a Fairy in the Garden

1. Kate says:

Absolutely beautiful. Really love this one. Thank you.

2. Maggie says:

I really like this set. I think the wings are really cool and I love all the details with the flowers and things. Your paper dolls are lovely.

3. QuietStormLub says:

Love this site and the dolls. Should you want or need inspiration for another fairy collection, check out “Fairie-ality: The Fashion Collection from the House of Ellwand.”

I do actually own Fairieality… sort of… when I moved out of the house, my mother really didn’t want me to take it. So, I left it with her. I haven’t looked at it in years, but you’re right- it would be great source material for paper dolls like this one.

4. Rachel E. says:

This is very pretty. My sister and I love this site.
    I was wondering if you can convert some of your older paper dolls into black and white for coloring?

Thank you for your nice words about my paper dolls. I do sometimes convert my older paper dolls into black and white for coloring; however, it’s not something I do very often and sometimes it takes a long time before it gets finished. Is there a specific paper doll set you or your sister would like to see?

5. Rachel E. says:

Sorry I took such a long time in getting back to you. One both of us would like to see is Prom Night 2o10. Thank you for the paper dolls.