So, this is anew thing I’m trying out where I post a few interesting things I’ve stumbled across the web over the last few weeks. I might never do this again, but… I thought it might be fun to try it out. Let me know if you guys like it…
- Dude, it’s a book that is also perhaps a sandwich. I seriously wish I worked at a library where I could justify buying this.
- A collection of great style pieces inspired by girls who kick-ass… Am I the only one who thinks Barbarella needs paper doll?
- So, I found a blog devoted entirely to royal jewels and it makes me wish I drew more tiaras.
- People are doing some amazingly creepy repaints of Monster High dolls and I love them.
- Some really stunning photos of dolls that aren’t white.
- Newly discovered the Arizona Costume Institute and their wonderful gallery of costume images. Check out this Dior suit.
- Canada Elle magazine published two great articles on fashion appropriation- Native American & Asian- which I just discovered because I live under a rock, or something…