Marisole Monday: Phoenix & Smoke in Color

This is one of those sets where the yellow looks a lot more yellow than I had planned for it to look. Oh well…

I spent most of this weekend trying to come up with something witty and funny to do for April Fools day, but… honestly… I got nothing. Therefore, we’re just going to keep puttering along here in paper doll land. Sorry guys, I’m just not that good at that sort of thing.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter or is still having a wonderful Passover, depending. I had a quiet day spent working on blog stuff and cleaning my apartment. I rather enjoyed myself, I confess.

I’m also not totally pleased with his face. I don’t think he looks as African-American as I had planned him to look, but I am trying my best. I think he’s okay, but I’m not totally pleased.

Tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Marisole Monday: Phoenix & Smoke in Color

1. meredith says:

Will you please post tones and shades in black and white? … i am going on a long car trip with my family and i am printing out lots of paer dolls to clor i noticed you did not have that one and i thought that i would love to color it if you get it up in the future. Thanks for sharing your paper doll talent with me!

Let me check my files, Meredith. I generally avoid going back to do “uncolored” versions of old Marisole sets; however, it would probably be a few weeks either way.

2. B says:

I love that grey shirt!

3. Meredith says:

Thats fine i just thought that she would be a fun one to color! thanks for looking into it thought.

4. Meredith says:

yea they gray shirt is Way Awsome!

5. Meredith says:

do you think there will ever be a black and white version for flock dolls for coloring

6. Meredith says:

how did you come up with the name flock for the series?

7. Taylor says:

very nice but I’m still wishin’ for a hermoine paper doll. ;)

I don’t like to do paper dolls of other people’s characters. So, I think you’re just going to have to keep on wishing on that one. :)