I tend to gather up links to paper dolls, so that once in a while I can post them like this. It’s both to show off the art of people I’ve never heard of before, but it’s also to embrace the intense diversity of these paper novelties. Some of these are printable and some are just photos, but all in all, I think it’s a fun listing.
1. Sophie, A Look Behind in Fashion by Susan Beebe is a wonderful page of the early 20th century.
2. Cheer-Up Hamlet Paper Doll which I find hilarious.
3. Darling girl from the 1920’s, I would guess…
4. Printable Paper Doll by ~Miragehedgehog which is pretty darn cute.
5. Sandy by *Bee-chii has a tiny walrus… I am so pleased.
6. Blythe Paper Doll by ~Imadork007 is darling and she doesn’t look much like the doll, but I like her.
7. Fairy paper doll by ~Mauau is wonderfully surreal.
8. Fuschia Fashion Plate by Elektra Q-Tion is a bad ass roller derby chick.
9. Fangirl Paper Doll by ~violatekate is sassy and on the edge of NSFW.
10. A Finnish circus cut out… the clown scares me…
12. Cute little old fashioned girl… though I don’t think she’s that 1960s looking.
13. Batman Paper-doll by ~SylvesterHansen which includes a stylish evening gown.
14. A fashion drawing gone all paper doll in yellow and black… I don’t know the artist, or anything else, but I really like it.
15. Paper Doll: Ivanby by Winter-Vodka which is probably an anime character I’ve never heard of.
16. A model of a paper horse, of course…
17. Arabian fairy tale postcard done with cats… The Victorian’s could be so wacky
18. The Howells, a rather serious looking fifties couple.
19. Janet Laura who the person posting it says is from the 1920s, but is actually by Larry Bassin, one of my favorite paper doll artists and is modern.
20. Louis Vuitton paper dolls… which are fantastic.
And that’s all for this time. Enjoy the paper doll links.