Wanna Get a Custom Paper Doll?

Lately, I’ve been feeling like all my posts are sort of sounding the same.

Blah blah blah paper doll blah blah blad dresses are pretty blah blah blah weather is nice blah… which is kinda bothering me.

I mean, yeah, this is a blog about paper dolls, but it should be a little more interesting I think… so I’ve decided to ask all of you for help.

Ask me a question in the comments of this post. Pretty much any question. If you ask a question, you’ll be entered in my drawing.

The prize is a paper doll drawn to your specifications. Previous winning paper dolls have been a Steampunk Marisole, a Chinese Street fashion Marisole (which has a mis-used apostrophe that bugs me…. I should fix it sometime) and a pair of Pucks in suits (normally, the prize is one paper doll, but since it took me so long to get the Pucks done, I was feeling guilty and did two). Drawing will be open for two weeks.

I’ll use the questions to spark ideas for blog posts. So, even if you don’t win a paper doll, you might get your question answered. And that could be cool, right?

Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Wanna Get a Custom Paper Doll?

1. Erin says:

I love the Marisole Monday sets. It would be nice to have a boy or two to go with them, though. You made a prom set but they have no date!

Hey! I love your paper dolls, especially Marisole.

So for my question:
    Would you rather be
    a) a mermaid
    b) a pirate
    c) a princess
    d) a fairy

3. Nikki says:

I have been looking through a few of the paper dolls and I will admit this is the 1st time I have been to this site thanks to a mention of paper doll projects from bing…so I’m not sure if you have made them or not but do you have any military paper dolls girl and boy I think that would be a cool idea. Have a Marine, Army, Air Force, etc.

4. joanne says:

i am new to your site i love it! i printed about 40 dolls its taking me ages to cut them out and the sorting so now my big not so big question is
    how old are you? if this is a bit personal or you don’t want to share this i ask
    have you ever done a mermaid child or fairy with wings doll?

Nope. I haven’t done either of those. I don’t do a lot of child paper dolls (ie: any), though I have been working on one since that was the winner of my end of the year poll. I have done some wings for Marisole… I don’t recall the name of the set, but it was a Halloween set, so check out the October archives.

5. Emma says:

I love the Marisole Monday Dolls but Could you make the first of marisole into lack and white?

6. tilliewolf says:

I have searched the internet clean of all paper dolls, and none astound me so much as these ones. They are beautiful, unique works of art, and I would love to see more of them. Right now I am obsessed with Marisole, and her steampunk and victorian clothing, but I love the others too. Would you ever do ones as them with animal costumes, such as wolves, rabbits, deer? It could be quite cute.

Animal outfits is an interesting idea, though I confess to being very bad at drawing animal patterns (leopard print and I have a nasty history). I’m glad you like the paper dolls.

I know how to do leopard print….. And have you ever considered doing a Doctor Who paper doll? (preferably Marisole Monday) :)

8. Marisa says:

When did you started making the paper dolls? I love Marisole Monday so much, I mean, all the dolls are amazing and I think your really talented. Whowever, have you ever considered to make dolls from the famous movies and T.V. shows? Because I think that would be awsome.