Marisole Monday: Spirit of the North in Black and White

So, I have good news, bad news and slightly indifferent news. The good news is- Hey, look it’s a paper doll post. The bad news is that it will probably be the only one for the whole week. The indifferent news is that the paper doll is in black and white. I chose to post Spirit of the North in black and white since the dolls dresses have a lot of pattern to them and I thought it would be more interesting to color than some of my other paper dolls.

I think it might be cheating to recycle content like this… But so far people have been nice about it. :)

Tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Marisole Monday: Spirit of the North in Black and White

1. Sara says:

It’s okay, as you know, I like to colour. And this is one of the ones I really like.

2. Annette says:

I don’t think it’s cheating, it’s black and white and I love to colour in.

Well, I’m glad you like to color since there are going to be a few more like this before I finish my school year and work schedule.

sometimes you see details or possibilities in the b&w dolls that you didn’t notice in the color ones ~ so i love it!

5. Erin says:

Why not make a male to go along with the female set?

6. B says:

Look at it this way: now there can a different one for every direction!
    (I don’t know…just idk)

7. Mahogany :) says:

I totally LOVE the B/W versions of the color ones. I only have a B/W printer, but I still love the paper doll designs you do! Thanks so much, I’ll be keeping this website in mind for me and my friends’ paper doll stash!

8. cynthia cates says:

What great paper dolls! I have hunted and hunted for a free printable paper doll with outfits for my granddaughter. Yours are reminescent of the ones I use to play with.

That is a LOT of necklaces!