Marisole Monday: Undead Beauty

Thumbnail link image printable paper doll{Click Here for a PDF to Print} {Click Here for a PNG to Print} {Click Here for the rest of this series}

It’s Marisole as a vampire for Halloween. That’s really all I got here. I also drew a set of costumes for her I should have posted last week, but didn’t. So… I think it’ll go up next Monday.

She does have fangs. You can’t really see them in the smaller version, but they are obvious in the larger PNG file of the paper doll.

There’s also a poll in the sidebar, if you feel like voting and haven’t already.

Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Marisole Monday: Undead Beauty

1. pandapix27 says:

Cool! And its a great ending to October! I think I like this post the best of the marisole Mondays! I like all the work you do for all your posts! Good luck on any more paper dolls!

Thank you both. I’m glad you like her. She was fun to draw and very over the top. :)

3. pandapix27 says:

I hope you can make really cool ones like you always do! :) :D ;)

4. Wow – fancy outfits for a vampire. I really enjoy your blog and I voted today.

i love all the interchangeability with the various pieces. this is something the katy keene designers were amazing at as well. you do color so well (okay, there’s a lot of black here, but i mean generally)!

6. Sara says:

I sometimes wish you did Marisole Mondays in black and white… I like to colour =)

Is that a glass of blood?